Clinical Social Worker, Dr. Beth Plachetka from Safe Harbor Counseling and Dr. Beth Speaks and Mike Williams from WSPY news radio 107.1 talk about what we learn from our Dads.
Tune in on Mondays at 8:55 am for the weekly show, Your Life Matters as they discuss this and many other topics and answer questions from the audience.
To learn more about Safe Harbor Counseling and to listen to our segment on Lessons Learned from Dads, click:
What Dads Teach
- The New Dad’s Playbook: Gearing Up for the Biggest Game of Your Life
- Hero: Being the Strong Father Your Children Need
- 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad: What Fathers Can Do to Make a Lifelong Difference
- Important role of Dad
- Is there a difference between male and female brains?
- How to be a good father: qualities and involvement
To view our podcast video on gift giving, click: Giving the Perfect Gift
We love to hear from our listeners!
Share your thoughts about our show, Your Life Matters, share your favorite resources and books, or ask a question.
Let us know what helps you and how we can help.
Click http://safeharboril.com/contact-us/ to share your questions and thoughts.
Be sure to add WSPY in your message.
Join us on Mondays at 8:55 am and know always that Your Life really does matter!