Are you overwhelmed in situations? Close to your boiling point? Don’t get to the place where you will explode or overreact. Let Clinical Social Worker, Dr. Beth Plachetka from Safe Harbor Counseling and Dr. Beth Speaks and Mike Williams from WSPY news radio 107.1 help you learn to avoid overreacting to situations.
Tune in on Mondays at 8:55 am for the weekly show, Your Life Matters as they discuss this and many other topics and answer questions from the audience.
To learn more about Safe Harbor Counseling and to listen to our segments on Overreacting, click: https://www.safeharboril.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Show-019-Safe-Harbor-Counseling-Over-Reacting-Jan-10-2019.mp3
Summary of the audio file, click: https://www.safeharboril.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Your-Life-Matters-Podcast-Summary-2-4-19.pdf
- Do It Scared – Scott Alan
- Changing for Good – James Prochaska, PhD, John Norcross, PhD, Carlo DiClemente PhD
- Changing to Thrive – James Prochaska, PhD, Janice Prochaska, PhD
- Your Mind is What Your Brain Does for A Living – Stephen J. Fogel
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma -Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog: And Other Stories from a Child Psychiatrist’s Notebook–What Traumatized Children Can Teach Us About Loss, Love, and Healing by Bruce D. Perry, Maia Szalavitz
- Born for Love: Why Empathy Is Essential–and Endangered Paperback – April 5, 2011 by Bruce D Perry, Maia Szalavit
- How to Stay Safe While Traveling: 50 Tips to Enhance Travel Safety and Security Paperback – Patrick G Fruge
- Boundaries for Your Soul: How to Turn Your Overwhelming Thoughts and Feelings into Your Greatest Allies Paperback –J une 26, 2018 by Alison Cook, PhD, Kimberly Miller MTh, LMFT
To view our podcast video on Bullying, click Bullying Roles and Importance.
If you have a question that you would like to ask Dr. Beth on an upcoming segment, click https://www.safeharboril.com/contact-us/
Be sure to add WSPY in your message.
Tune in next week to hear more about how to overcome changes in the workplace.
Join us every Monday at 8:55 am and know always that Your Life really does matter!