Love is in the Air! Valentine’s Day is this Thursday. How will you celebrate your loved ones?
Let Clinical Social Worker, Dr. Beth Plachetka from Safe Harbor Counseling and Dr. Beth Speaks and Mike Williams from WSPY news radio 107.1 discuss ways to keep that romance alive and show love to the important people in your life.
Tune in on Mondays at 8:55 am for the weekly show, Your Life Matters as they discuss this and many other topics and answer questions from the audience.
To learn more about Safe Harbor Counseling and to listen to our segment on Love and Romance, click:
Summary of the audio file, click
- Do It Scared – Scott Alan
- Changing for Good – James Prochaska, PhD, John Norcross, PhD, Carlo DiClemente PhD
- Changing to Thrive – James Prochaska, PhD, Janice Prochaska, PhD
- Your Mind is What Your Brain Does for A Living – Stephen J. Fogel
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma -Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog: And Other Stories from a Child Psychiatrist’s Notebook–What Traumatized Children Can Teach Us About Loss, Love, and Healing by Bruce D. Perry, Maia Szalavitz
- Born for Love: Why Empathy Is Essential–and Endangered Paperback – April 5, 2011 by Bruce D Perry, Maia Szalavit
- How to Stay Safe While Traveling: 50 Tips to Enhance Travel Safety and Security Paperback – Patrick G Fruge
- Boundaries for Your Soul: How to Turn Your Overwhelming Thoughts and Feelings into Your Greatest Allies Paperback –J une 26, 2018 by Alison Cook, PhD, Kimberly Miller MTh, LMFT
- Mindful Relationship Habits: 25 Practices for couple to Enhance Intimacy, Nurture Closeness and Grow Deeper Connection by S.J. Scott and Barrie Davenport
- The 6 Husbands Every Wife Should Have: How Couples Who Change Together Stay Together by Dr. Steven Craig
- How We Love Expanded edition: Discover Your love Style, Enhance Your Marriage by Milan Yerkovich and Kay Yerkovich
To view our podcast video on gift giving, click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAUybvKaJcQ&t=249s
We love to hear from our listeners! Share your thoughts about our show, Your Life Matters, share your favorite resources and books, or ask a question. Let us know what helps you and how we can help,.
Click https://www.safeharboril.com/contact-us/ to share your questions and thoughts.
Be sure to add WSPY in your message.
Tune in next week to hear more about how to overcome changes in the workplace.
Join us every Monday at 8:55 am and know always that Your Life really does matter!