Boundaries are necessary in relationships! How do you set boundaries?
Let Clinical Social Worker, Dr. Beth Plachetka from Safe Harbor Counseling and Dr. Beth Speaks and Mike Williams from WSPY news radio 107.1 discuss how to have good boundaries and why they are important.
Tune in on Mondays at 8:55 am for the weekly show, Your Life Matters as they discuss this and many other topics and answer questions from the audience.
To learn more about Safe Harbor Counseling and to listen to our segment boundaries, click: https://www.safeharboril.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Show-021-Safe-Harbor-Counseling-Boundaries-Jan-31-2019.mp3
- Beyond Boundaries: Learning to trust Again in Relationships by John Townsend and Dr. Henry Cloud
- Boundaries in Marriage by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- Boundaries in Dating: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Relationships by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- Boundaries in Dating Workbook by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- Secrets to Setting Healthy Boundaries in Dating a Guide to Dating with Dignity by Sandy Weiner and Theresa Bryne
- Duped: Double Lives, False identities, and the Con Man I Almost Married by Abby Ellen
For additional resources on click: https://www.safeharboril.com/resources/
To view our podcast video on gift giving, click gift giving
We love to hear from our listeners!
Share your thoughts about our show, Your Life Matters, tell us your favorite resources and books, or ask a question.
Let us know what helps you and how we can help.
Click https://www.safeharboril.com/contact-us/ to share your questions and thoughts.
Be sure to add WSPY in your message.
Join us every Monday at 8:55 am and know always that Your Life really does matter!